Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 May 2011

Communication Breakdown!

Last term our reading group 4 made a movie based on a school journal play called 'Communication Breakdown'.  The children worked on the play for 5 weeks before filming with their director Mandy Thomas.  Thank you Mandy!
Special thanks go to Jacob Thomas for his dedication to the project.  Jacob did both the camera work and editing fo the movie. I know how long it takes to edit video Jacob, and you have done such a great job with the effects.

Here is their final product!  

3 comments:

  1. It still makes me giggle thinking of all the effort it took to get to this point. Well done Group 4! And I also want to mention Fraser for making the spaceship, alien puppets and brain transfer device. I would happily do this all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!
    it was awesome.


    laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked being in the play

    ReplyDelete